- Electro-Mechanical Battery Pack Designs using Solidworks.
- Deliverables for Product Testing and Test Procedure Development.
- Coordinate and build development prototypes.
- Continuing support of manufacturing documents, electrical schematics, processes, and activities.
- Support coordination of purchasing Battery Management System Printed Circuit Boards (BMS PCB’s).
- Recommendation of required capital equipment for manufacturing process.
- Assist with NPI schedules and communicate frequent progress updates.
- Communicate with customers for recommendations on design and manufacturing requirements.
- Assist with our compliance/regulatory requirements.
- Drive projects/deliverables to the finish line.
- Work with other team members for responsible for NPI and continuing manufacturing.
- Provide technical support and coaching to team members.
- Identify capacity concerns and drive solutions to eliminate bottlenecks.
- Identify areas for process automation as a means of improving productivity, efficiency and profitability.
- Demonstrate ability to work with cross-functional teams as a team player.
- Demonstrate analytical and creative thinking.
Education: BS with preference to Electrical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering.
Experience: 2+ years in Electro-Mechanical Design.
Full benefits ( starting day 1 ) including profit sharing (paid quarterly), 401K, etc.
Must be vaccinated.