Contract to Hire
Quality Mechanical Inspector -
- Perform incoming, in-process and finished goods inspections to assure that product and documentation meets design requirements to an established FAI inspection procedure and QIP inspection plan by using all aspects of GD&T and all associated test methods
- Responsible for the visual and mechanical inspection of incoming machined and 3D printed parts and mechanical sub-assemblies to assure the products conform to design specifications.
- Responsible for the visual inspection and testing of electronic sub-assemblies to verify the working parameters of each device meets design specifications.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Incoming Inspection and Electrical Testing logs.
- Strong skills in word processing, spreadsheets, manufacturing and database software.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of inspection techniques, GD&T tolerancing and test equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and component specifications.
- Ability to effectively present information electronically and orally in one on one and small group situations to employees and suppliers.