- BS in related engineering disciplines.
- Background in electromechanical systems development with 10+ years of electronic product experience from concept through manufacturing.
- Proficient in embedded firmware development using C/C++ including bare-metal coding.
- Experience using scripting languages (Python, etc) to control hardware resources like LabJack, Arduino, or RaspberryPi
- Experience in the use of software management tools such as Git/Subversion, and Jira
- Experience with project scoping and test estimation.
- Working knowledge of common regulatory standards such as FCC emission requirements, UL safety standards. Understanding of medical device certification (ISO 13485, IEC 62304) bonus.
- Experience with the implementation of real-time operating systems (FreeRTOS, Zephyr, others)