Electrical Controls Engineer -
Qualified candidate should possess the following skills: The qualified Controls Engineer must be well versed in control systems. This person must be proficient in Allen-Bradley PLC, AutoCAD LT 2D and HMI programming. This person should also possess good oral and written communication skills.
Job Skills Required: Applicable Degree or five years project engineering and/or project management experience on control system integration projects. Experiences should include PLC’s, HMI, SCADA software, device communication protocols and networking.
1. Electrical design and hardware specification.
2. Design and program sophisticated control systems.
3. Simulate, test, and debug control systems in-house
4. Startup systems at the end-users facility.
5. Provide continuing system technical support over the phone or on-site.